Pages

Friday, September 25, 2015

Bronze Goddess Bronzer

 
     I wasn't always very fond of wearing bronzer since I couldn't always apply it correctly. A while ago, I didn't even know what to use an angle brush for, I'd only ever heard of them. I used the mini brush that came with my first bronzer from then on. Thankfully, I got around to getting an angle brush after one day when my friend came over and asked what had happened to my cheeks (I had put on a tad bit too much and looked like I had 2 bruises...oops!).
     Now, aside from that mini horror story, I've tried a lot of different brands when it comes to bronzers and this is one of my favorites! Estée Lauder's Bronze Goddess powder bronzer is a matte bronzer that adds a nice glow in the sun. I have to mention, the packaging is huge, but it's pretty. It also comes with a mirror which is very useful on the go.
     Overall, I would give this a 4.5/5.
I borrowed the second picture from their website, which you can look at for more details:
Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess powder bronzer

No comments:

Post a Comment