Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Pumpkin Carving 2015

(Mine is Jack Skellington, on the left. My friend's is a creative skeleton head, on the right.)

     In celebration of Halloween being right around the corner, I decided to join the tradition and carve a pumpkin this year with my friend. We went on a little pumpkin chase, starting at a farm that was a little too crowded to stop by for 5 minutes. Instead, we drove to a local halloween store that seemed to have all of the materials needed for carving a pumpkin...except for the actual pumpkin itself. As a result, we found a nice pumpkin patch on our way home and took a quick detour to pick up two. We had such a fun time carving them, and I recorded us in the action (of course! hehe). I hope that we will do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment